The Virtual Roulettes Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Virtual Roulettes Comms
Latest topics
» 2013 Season
Welcome to the Virtual Roulettes forums I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:00 am by Shifty

» Phantom 2013!
Welcome to the Virtual Roulettes forums I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:47 am by Shifty

» Merry Christmas!
Welcome to the Virtual Roulettes forums I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:19 am by Sunshine

» Practice session screenies
Welcome to the Virtual Roulettes forums I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:07 pm by Dimebag

» VBA Events!
Welcome to the Virtual Roulettes forums I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:55 pm by Shifty

» Virtual Roulettes Try-outs 2012
Welcome to the Virtual Roulettes forums I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:02 pm by Dimebag

» Welcome to the Virtual Roulettes forums
Welcome to the Virtual Roulettes forums I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:20 am by Sunshine

» Welcome, from the Virtual Roulettes
Welcome to the Virtual Roulettes forums I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:43 am by Dimebag

Affiliates
Virtual Australian Air Force
Virtual Roulettes Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/VirtualRoulettes

Welcome to the Virtual Roulettes forums

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dimebag
Flight lieutenant
Flight lieutenant
Dimebag

Welcome to the Virtual Roulettes forums Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Virtual Roulettes forums   Welcome to the Virtual Roulettes forums I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:38 pm

Welcome to the Virtual Roulettes forum.

Here you will find all the information you could ever ask for related to the Virtual Roulettes. Please take a moment to get yourself acquainted with the various forums and subforums here, and feel free to post in the introductions area to make yourself known to the team and all members.

Without further adieu I will just say, please follow all forum rules, treat others with respect, and keep all discussions appropriate.

Thanks,

Dimebag.
Back to top Go down
https://virtual-roulettes.forumotion.com
Shifty
Flight lieutenant
Flight lieutenant
Shifty

PostSubject: About Time!   Welcome to the Virtual Roulettes forums I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:33 am

Well it's about time i made an account!
Back to top Go down
Sunshine
Admin
Admin
Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Virtual Roulettes forums   Welcome to the Virtual Roulettes forums I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:20 am

.....count me in too lads!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Virtual Roulettes forums   Welcome to the Virtual Roulettes forums I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Virtual Roulettes forums
Page 1 of 1